Postby Guest » Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:34 pm

I think DeadGuy has my email address.
default.png
EagleRaider
Staff Member

Say Hello

Postby EagleRaider » Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:24 pm

[quote]Guest wrote:

I forgot my password. Ordered a PS4 2 days ago.

EagleRaider.[/quote]

LOL who is this loser?
http://www.avatarsdb.com/avatars/Scarface.gif

Say Hello

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:31 pm

Hello WDD. I applied a couple of days ago and was Recruited by Bambikiller69. However I forgot to add him on my application. I love the team play and the communication of this group. Had the pleasure to play with some more WDD members (dabear215, BADMFERR) and had an awesome experience..Thanks Again COOLHANDLUKE_2
default.png

Say Hello

Postby Guest » Sun May 18, 2014 3:25 pm

Wow! It's been a while since I've been here and it's looking really nice! I love the updated look!

(It's Azira. :) )

I miss you guys. :( I've been busy with school and stuff.

I'm not sure if you know what's happened to Resistance lately (but you probably do) but the servers went down about a month ago and more recently (and quietly) the MyResistance forums went down permanently. There is officially no more online Resistance. :(

If you guys are at all interested in talking to/playing with more people and/or wanting to set up a place to advertise your existence and put a link to these forums here :http://startplayshare.com/index.php . There's a board for clans there.

I hope everyone is doing well here. I haven't spent a lot of time on the PS3 and I moved away from BF because I didn't want maps I couldn't play taking up space on my PS3's HDD... I've been playing lots and lots of Dota 2 (which is free to play if anyone is interested) and am always looking for people to play with, even if they don't know how to play the game well (I've been playing it for nearly two years and am still learning new things).

My PSN is still Stellazira, and so is my Steam account: http://steamcommunity.com/id/stellazira/

*waves* :D

See you around!
default.png
WheelmanF150
Senior Officer

Say Hello

Postby WheelmanF150 » Mon May 19, 2014 8:14 pm

Hey Azira!

Thanks for stopping by. I know what you mean about busy. I was stupid busy for awhile. Then I wasn't, and now I'm headed back in that direction. Been playing BF4 on PS4 lately, but that will be slowing down due to summer and other things going on. Miss those Resistance days. Don't be a stranger.

If you can't be good, be good at it!
default.png

Say Hello

Postby Guest » Sun May 25, 2014 1:29 pm

I was thinking of getting a PS4, but with no B/C I decided that maybe I'd just save up and get a computer that will still play old games. Doesn't help me with the exclusives, but I guess you can't have everything. I haven't been on the PS3 much either. I guess I'll admit that Dota 2 has pretty much taken over my gaming life haha. It's quite good, but you need to be prepared for the fact that you never stop learning how to play the game and you'll suck at if for pretty much as long as you play it. XD
default.png
C1earH01low
Officer Major

Say Hello

Postby C1earH01low » Tue May 27, 2014 8:01 am

Good to hear from you, Azira. Nice to see your exploring other platforms and games. I've played some League of Legends, maybe I'll try Dota2. It's gonna be awhile before I get a next-gen console. Great to see people having fun

Say Hello

Postby Guest » Tue May 27, 2014 8:40 pm

Hey guys.

Its LeafOnTheWind22. How has everyone been doing? I have been busy at trying to do the EMS thing and trying to be a fireman when I grow up lol. I'm sorry I haven't been around. We haven't had internet in our house for a few months (terrible I know lol) I haven't had enough money for a PS4, although there's some games that look really good for it. Bordeaux111 did give me his copy for PS3, but let's face it, it is NOT at ALL the same. I pretty much threw it back into my game book and played something else almost immediately. Miss playing with everyone and the split between PS3 and PS4 kinda sucks, but such is the way of gaming. It is good to see the clan expanding to other things. One last side note, is that I have been having trouble logging into this forum for a long time now. If you guys could send my info my way, I might be just a bluberry and typing everything in wrong lol. Hopefully talk to you all soon, and wish you all luck on the battlefield. For now, I'll be sitting on the hill with some tea watching the battle.
default.png

Say Hello

Postby Guest » Thu May 29, 2014 1:34 pm

Haha, sorry Clear I didn't see your post here before I declined your invite. We shall try partying soon. :D Whenever you're on and I'm not in a game or I'm practicing bots shoot me an invite. :)

~Az
default.png
MRHFS
Officer Major

Say Hello

Postby MRHFS » Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:08 pm

TO ALL WDD MEMBERS!!!!!!!

PLEASE KEEP A CHECK ON OUR CALENDAR FOR UPCOMING EVENTS! WE NEED AND REQUIRE AS MANY CLAN MATES AS POSSIBLE TO HELP AND ASSIST IN THESE EVENTS! ALSO, IF THESE TIMES FRAMES AND DATES ARE NOT COMPATIBLE WITH YOUR SCHEDULE, FEEL FREE TO COORDINATE AN EVENT TO ACCOMMODATE YOUR SCHEDULE THAT'S BEST SUITED FOR YOU! WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO ASSIST THE SCHEDULE OF OUR CLAN MATES!

THANK YOU!!!

http://www.bungie.net/img/profile/avatars/s_tbagjx8.gif

Return to “Guests sound off”